HAND 2X SYSTEM
Power Hand 2X is a 30 Volt DC micro-motor system that offers a
broad range of handpieces and accessories, which achieves the precision
required when finishing, deburring and polishing a wide range of
The Power Hand 2X offers true running, vibration free operation
with lightweight sturdy, cool and quiet running handpieces. The
two controllers are both lightweight and portable, with two handpiece
stations and slide and foot rheostat selector switches. They also
feature lightweight comfortable grips and quick change collets.
The dual controller allows two operators to work simultaneously,
while the standard controller can switch between two connected handpieces.
Each controller has advanced electronic feedback circuitry which
provide high torque whilst maintaining constant rpm.
- 2 Controllers
- 3 Straight,
- 2 Slimline and 2 Angle Rotary Handpieces
- 2 Reciprocating profilers
- 1 Belt Sander
- 1 side-to-side profiler
- 1Multi-directional profiling handpiece
- Positive Motor overload cut-out switch to protect the handpiece
- Thermal protection sensor to protect controller from overheating
- Convenient carrying handle Output voltage 3-30V DC
For more information on POWER HAND 2X SYSTEM either contact us by
e-mail via the "Contact
us" page or telephone John Broad on +44 (0)1732-824829.